Q. can an audio book be transferred from Central Connecticut State University to my library in Maryland?

I would like to get the following audio CD: Stressbuster relaxation exercise. / Volume 1 sent to Anne Arundel County Library. Is that possible?


Dear Sir,

You may request audio CD's through the Interlibrary Loan Department. If you are not a student in Connecticut you may request this item through your local public library or university if you are affiliated with one.

Hopefully this answers your question fully.

Good luck,

Andy Fal

Reference Librarian

Central Connecticut State University


  • Last Updated Jun 25, 2018
  • Views 14
  • Answered By Andy Fal

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0   0

Contact Us